Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Oops..

My bad. I haven't written anything in a while. I'm not sure if I have anything worth writing today, but I'm gonna give it the ole college try!

Things are better, at work. I've been placed in the full reception/security position, so I'm doing what I'm used to; sitting down, typing, checking in guests, answering phones, ect. I like it. It leaves me a bit of extra time to do a lot of scheming, though. In true I WANNA WORK I WANNA WORK I WANNA WORK Nina fashion, I've started various projects. Here are a few of them:

1. Started a short story for Halloween.
2. Wrote up a menu for an O'Toro's food cart.
3. Researched home beer brewing (I made mead at home!).
4. Planned a Christmas party.

Well, all my scheming must have annoyed the hell out of Willy because apparently it stresses him out. I don't know why, but he told me to focus on one thing at a time, which I have a terrible time doing. So for now, it's time for me to do more Halloween Party planning, which is gonna take a bit more effort now that this party has exploded. It's actually got a theme now (it's a surprise!) and a lot more people are coming than I expected, so we're working with Willy's dad to make it look as good as we can.

In other news, I'm done recording for Queen of Hell and Time's Arrow! It was a lengthy process, but it's beautiful. Also, I have two gigs this week! I'll be in South Carolina for Rocktoberfest on Friday, followed by Noise in the Basement for 98 Rock on Sunday and Monday. METAL!

No comments: