Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Muscle loss!?

ARGHHHH MUSCLE LOSS!? Yeah, it happened. It happened because I was busy running like a jackass instead of lifting like I should be doing. Well, it's been almost a month since I did that whole "let me run 5k every day!" bullshit, and I'm already done with it. Don't get me wrong, running is great for the heart and the stamina and junk but I've only got about 45 minutes worth of gym time and if I'm spending half of that running, I don't have enough time to lift.

So I went back to lifting and maaaaaaaaaan could I feel it! I worked a bit harder than usual out of pure guilt. My poor muscles were so weak after a few weeks of not lifting so I'm pretty confident that tomorrow is going to hurt like hell, BUT, I feel way better than I did when I was just running. Oh well. I'd like to keep running twice a week, just to keep up with my stamina, so maybe I can squeeze it into my routine. I just don't want to lose muscle again. It's weird when you start feeling flabby after just a few weeks!

No comments: