Friday, January 11, 2008

Arrrg my throat!

Last night's band practice went very very well. I'm loving our new songs, especially "Penetrate Your Mind". It's sure to be a hit when we play it at the Battle of the Bands. I'm sooo stoked about it...

Diet's going well, I dropped another pound. I'd like to stay in the 20's for the rest of my life, if not go on to the teens. I wonder if I'll ever lose that much?? Ha, we'll see.. I'm not gonna give up 'till I get to 120! My original goal was 125, which seemed like a pipe dream, but now that I'm 128, it doesn't seem so very far away! I just wish I -looked- like it.. I still look fat. I haven't noticed any loose clothes or anything. Or maybe all my clothes were way too tight and now they're just a little less tight.. I don't know. Either way, I hope I can be thinner by the 9th of next month. I know it's a tall order, but I was once a size 9. I'm not a 10, and I've seen ladies who've gone from 10 to 2.. so who knows? Maybe it's possible. I know I won't be a 2 by the 9th, but if I can be thinner than I am now.. NOTICIABLY thinner.. that'll be awesome.

I saw my therapist yesterday, and he's having me do some exersizes in the morning. That's pretty cool. I was feeling fairly down last night and this morning for no reason. I don't know if the situps helped, but it would be nice if they did. I'm scared about having to go on mood stabilizers. Willy hates medicine for this sort of thing and I don't want my personality to get weird.

No comments: