Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Hump Day.. yeah right.

So it's the middle of the week and I am both bored out of my mind and depressed with the idea of it being the middle of the week. Good thing I have my counceling tomorrow! I got my authorization number so I can go to any counceling service I like within the network, and that's fine with me. Tomorrow will be my first session. I hope it helps. I'm very nervous. For those who don't know, I have bipolar disorder, and this will be the first time I've ever seen someone for it. I have medicine for it, but all it does is make me very sleepy, and I don't like that at all.

As far as weight goes, I'm hovering around 129 right now on my scale, which is probably more like 135 in real life.. but whatever. At least I've lost something. I'd like for my scale to say 120, so I'm gonna keep it up. This morning I had the usual breakfast of pumpkin and a glass of water. For lunch it's tuna and celery. Eh.. yeah. I need to get different things.

Last night however, was a triumph! I got Willy to eat a chicken caeser salad for dinner! It felt nice to see him eat a salad. Poor thing hardly eats any vegetables. He told me he'd probably die if he were alone because he can't cook.

No comments: