Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Chugging allong..

Well it's been two weeks and I haven't quit! Been working out four times a week. I've gotten to the point where I'm only sore in the muscles I've never worked out before, so today, it's my chest muscles. Haven't worked those since I used that butterfly machine thingie in high school. Kinda funny having the area under my boobs be sore, but it's also nice to know where I need improvement.

On another note, I haven't lost any weight since my last drop to 124. I'm struggling to be okay with this, as I know I'm gaining muscle blah blah blah, but it is very frustrating.

One of my roommates will be joining me at the gym, which is wonderful. No more going alone. She went with me last night and it felt so good to have someone with me that I spent more time on my lifting. I felt more focused and relaxed. I was able to do all my sets and didn't feel I had to rush to leave. Pretty happy with that. Hopefully I won't have to get there so late, if she can put her workout clothes in my car. I really need to get some new workout clothes myself, my ensemble is getting a bit boring. I mean.. how much more boring can a green tank top and black running pants be? Not that I wanna be flashy, I'd just like a bit of variety. Variety that covers my legs.

Stupid legs.

No comments: