Saturday, April 10, 2010

How lame of me!

Sorry I haven't been updating the ole' blog yet, folks.. been super busy! I'm helping out with Flight of the Valkyries (female fronted metal band festival), and my band is getting gig after gig... we'll be opening for Primal Fear in a few weeks! Ha!

Through all the stress, I'm trying hard to eat right, but it's been a struggle of feeling guilty over eating/not eating. Every time I eat a full meal, I feel sick. Every time I don't, I feel sick. It's a lose/lose situation, so I'm working on it.

Today I got a slight break from the madness. Willy is at work so I got to work on my little herb garden, and do the various chores that needed doing.. like go to the bank, buy new jeans, ect.. I am so thankful that for once, I have some time to myself.

Here are my herbs!!



From left to right, I have sweet bay, mint, lavender, Italian basil, Rosemary, cilantro, and Thai basil.

Thai basil is awesome, guys. Totally makes me crave green curry!

1 comment:

screwdestiny said...

I'm totally jealous of your herb garden!