Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hay, ya'll!

So this is a good week, so far. Been eating clean, feeling good (except for the nausia, but I'm learning to live with it), and spent a FABULOUS weekend in PA with my family. Willy and I went to Hershey Park, and there was a very minimal amount of chocolate binging.

One ice cream cone ain't bad, right?

But I'm shedding the pounds for a wedding I'll be attending in August, so no more ice cream for me.

Now on to other things.. I'm usually not one to beg, but, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me out, guys. If you could find it in the goodness of your heart to visit this link and vote for A Sound of Thunder so that we can open for KISS, I will be forever grateful. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

..and now I am done grovelling.

(please!)

Click here to vote!

No comments: