Friday, August 17, 2012

Faire weekend!

I'm gonna be really irresponsible, this weekend. Instead of staying home for band practice and laundry, I'm gonna go to the Pennsylvania Renaissance Fair and have a grand old time. Willy and I have this thing with Renn Fairs.. we've got to visit each of the closest ones at least once a year, perhaps twice, to make use of the excessive amounts of costume bits that we've collected over the years. Personally, I've got four steel-boned corsets, one of which I have never worn before. The newest addition, and my current fair staple, is this red leather baby I've been using for... wow, has it been three years already!? Crazy... and I've tried to use the other ones for new outfits, but none of them have the same punch, yanno? I've basically tailored all of my outfits around my favorite colors, red and black, and now it seems I've painted myself into a corner because EVERYTHING I WEAR IS RED AND BLACK!

As I type, my nails are painted black with red glitter. I CAN NOT BE STOPPED!

Anyway, that's what's happening this weekend. Renn. Faire, lots of beer.

If you'd like to know where I got my corset from, the lovely people at Red Falcon can help you out! I'm not sure if they sell the corsets online, but they do have other stuff.

No comments: