Thursday, August 9, 2012

It's all about meeeeeeee...........

So the first thing I did this morning (after waking up at 4:30, and then being kept up at 5:00 by the cat..) was weigh myself. Another pound down! Oh hell yeah! I can't tell you how elated that makes me feel. After watching that SOB scale just sit there, unwavering in his decision that for the past several weeks I remain just a hint under 130lbs. That shit killed me, frustrated me, but hurray and huzzah.. I'm down 2.5 whole pounds. Yeah, I'm celebrating 2.5 pounds. It might not seem like much, but trust me.. I'm 5' tall. 2.5lbs is a lot. If you don't believe me, I have a visual of what one pound of fat looks like.
Yeah. One pound of fat is actually a lot. Now, could that 1 pound possibly be a mixture of fat and muscle? I hope not.. I've been working my ass off to eat more protein and do muscle-building workouts, so I'm praying it hasn't been for no good f'ing reason. That the weight is coming off about as slow as me in the 100m butterfly (haha, swimming joke!) is further proof that this is probably actually fat, and not just some random water weight. SO I'M GONNA CELEBRATE, GADDAMN IT. Even if this comes after a day of not eating enough (yesterday, I hardly got up past 1,000) and right now I'm still under 300. I'm having a tough time reaching my daily calorie requirements, because believe it or not, people on low-carb diets do not binge on bacon all day. In fact, it's so f'ing hard to get my protein requirements, I'm tempting to internet-slap the person who suggesting my kidneys might be suffering from too much protein intake.

Now, I know that to get down to my goal, it's gonna take more agonizingly slowness. I've got to cut back on the vodka (I'm only drinking once a week, again! ..for now.....), I've got to eat more (It's haaaaaard) and I've got to pack my own lunches more often. If I can do all that, I think I'll be alright.

Oh, and I gotta drink more water... which reminds me!

Glug glug glug..........

No comments: