This is my Atkins-friendly omelette. I make it every weekend for Willy and I, because it's filling, easy, and good for joo. So here's the recipe!
1/2 bell pepper, diced
1/4 red onion, diced
2 oz pepperjack cheese, cut in tiny cubes
3 tsp crushed red pepper
1/2 cup shredded cheese (I use Mexican mix)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients (except shredded cheese) together in one bowl.
3. Pour everything into a frying pan big enough to hold it all.
4. Bake for about 20 minutes
5. If fully cooked, sprinkle cheese on top and allow it to melt.
6. Pull out of the oven to cool. Remember to turn your oven off!