Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Cops suck, again.

So I got a parking ticket, today. Where? Why, at my apartment building of course! For what reason? My expired tags. Now, had I seen the officer, I could have shown him the receipt for my new tags, proving that they are in the mail. Unfortunately, to dispute this claim, I actually have to go to the district court, fill out paperwork, get a court date, THEN go to court. Just to prove that I did what I was supposed to do, while that fucking cop didn't follow protocol and find out whether or not my car was in the system, which he would HAVE to do if he stopped me in traffic.

So now my car is out there, just waiting for another ticket that I don't deserve. Cops fucking suck.

3 comments:

screwdestiny said...

How much is the ticket? With me being the broke-ass person I am I would totally go through all that hassle if it was something significant. And that sucks that you have to get your tags through the mail. Where I live they just give them to us that day...

Nina said...

I ordered custom tags, so they're taking 5 weeks. But my temporary stickers should be in any time now. The ticket was for $35, which is enough for me to be angry.

Carlos said...

i hate the fucking Man, man!