Friday, October 30, 2009

My favorite holiday!

Well, it's Halloween! This is my favorite holiday. I used to think I'd throw a party every year, but this year it's a no go. Fortunately, we DID find a good substitute... Willy and I are going to see Dethklok on Halloween!! Tomorrow, after work, he'll be picking me up and we'll spend my favorite holiday watching some incarnation of Dethklok. Now, that doesn't spare me the steaming hot slice of guilt I feel when indulging in Halloween treats, but... hopefully it will be a distraction! Right now, I'm making brownies for the people at work. I'm praying that, despite how much I love the people I work with, I won't work there much longer.

I went and applied to an office position, today. The lady didn't look terribly excited about me, and I saw another applicant leave before I got there.. she looked like a teenager and she was wearing sweatpants. Holy crap I hope I don't get rejected because I'm OVER-qualified... I need a new job so badly. I'm not sure what else to do!

Eh, that's enough whining for today... happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I need a job, too. One that pays me to sleep and stay in the house in my pajamas all day.

screwdestiny said...

Haha, I love Metalocalypse. Funny stuff. I hate it when jobs reject people because they're over-qualified. What kind of shit is that? You would think they would want someone who they know for sure is going to be good at the job.

Carlos said...

can't wait to hear what your costume was...