Thursday, November 1, 2007

Ew.

Alright, so a few things. First off in the news..

Everyone's favorite blonde bombshell--, no, not Jessica Simpson, Dog the Bounty Hunter! Well he was caught using the "N word". A lot.

All I can say is this, mister Dog.. it's probably not a good idea to use the N word AT ALL, if you know it will effect you in bad ways. Don't tell me you can't help it. You can and you know it. I don't feel sorry for you in the least.

Now, on to me. I got back on the wagon, after going to visit my mom and picking up some goodies at the Italian supermarket near my parent's house. MAN I love that place.. such good prices for good deli meat. I wish we had a place like that around here! I got some provolone, pepper jack, mortadella, and a big thing of mixed olives. I looove olives.. here's hoping I can stay on track, huh?

No comments: