Wednesday, November 7, 2007

On love and art

More on love..

Today I did a drawing of two characters from WoW. The girl, Seppa, is my character, Ninorra's, mother. She was born into a poor social standing and made her money as a musician. The guy is Tirdisar, a rich dude who pretended to be poor so he could play his music in bars. They met, fell in love, ect.

This picture happens some 40 odd years after they fell in love, (elves live a long time, har har), and after a lot of crap happens that took them away from one another.

That isn't the point, though. The point I'd like to make is that love is in the last place you expect to find it. I'm usually okay with expressions in my drawings. Sometimes they're better than others. This one, though, this one is the best I've ever done. What is love? It's right on their faces. That's love.

Click here for picture, NSFW

No comments: