Monday, October 29, 2007

Been a while..

It's been a while since I've had a Whopper from Burger King. However, since it's one of the few fast food chains that has agreed to take the lead in meeting higher standards in meat production (this includes not confining more than 5 birds to one cage, employing more officials to regulate slaughter houses, ect.), I will gladly support them.

It limits how much fast food I can eat, which is a good thing, yanno?? I can't eat at other places due to guilt alone!

Although I would greatly preffer to eat wild meat that's been hunted. Anyone know a place in Northern Virginia where I can buy wild meat?? Shoot, I'd hunt it myself if I could!

2 comments:

K said...

Hey there... thanks for the comment! Looking at your links, I suppose you got to me from PastaQueen?

You look like an interesting person - how cool that you're a singer!

Nina said...

Yep I did, and thank you!