Monday, March 16, 2009

Day 20

Well I'm halfway done! Today I am making a vow not to eat any junk food that just so happens to be vegan. I do not want to gain weight during this whole fasting thing. I know I've said that about a billion times, but I'm saying it again because I keep eating things like spaghetti. I really need to cut that shit out or I -will- gain weight, and with the wedding now four months away, I can't afford to do that.

My goodness, 4 months?? It's insane! Yesterday, Willy and I went shopping for wedding things. We bought all of our invitations, the programs, and started putting together things for our centerpieces. All of it has to fit in with the metal theme though, which is making things a little difficult. The most important thing is that we make sure that the colors fit. Red black and white. My idea was to use black vases with white ribbons on the necks, and then put red flowers in them. The flowers are really going to be the most expensive thing, here. That and the food.

Luckily, we're getting help from our parents. Their names are on all of the invitations. We also registered for the mens' tuxes, yesterday. The groomsmen will be wearing black and red. SO AWESOME.

Cold day, today. Not enjoying it. It really doesn't feel like a Monday. Feels like it should be Sunday..

No comments: