Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day 29

Today I was laid off. This is the third job I've had in the past three years. It's hard to look for my blessings, but I know they're there. I'll just have to work harder.

Man it was tough not to drink, today.

I've applied for about fifty jobs since I got home. Every time I get laid off, this is what I do. Job hunt online like a maniac and get severely depressed for the week or so that I don't work. I -hate- not working. I have about a month to find a job before I have to start dipping into our wedding money to pay for bills, so I've got time. But I'm still uncomfortable and anxious. My resume is okay, and I have the work to back it up, but that doesn't make me feel any better.

I won't feel better until I start getting a steady paycheck again.

No comments: